Holiday Parties at Brooklyn Winery
We are actively booking in-person events! Prefer to celebrate virtually? Explore our new Virtual Holiday Wine Events!
Celebrate this year’s successes and welcome the New Year with a memorable holiday party at Brooklyn Winery! Our urban winery and variety of spaces provide the perfect environment to celebrate the holidays with colleagues and friends. All catering is done in-house and features our unique take on New American cuisine. We offer a number of packages that include a cocktail hour, a seated dinner service and an open bar highlighting Brooklyn Winery wines.
Brooklyn Winery is an all-inclusive venue, so we create a completely seamless event planning process. We are committed to creating the best experience possible for you and your guests.
Submit an inquiry to start planning your holiday celebration!
Food and Beverage
All catering is prepared in-house by our team of Chefs, who are committed to providing exceptional seasonal and locally sourced cuisine for you and your guests. We have developed a wide selection of food and beverage options, including a seated, plated dinner party, family-style meal service, cocktail hour and a wine pairing dinner package. We also offer an open bar highlighting Brooklyn Winery wines and a premium cocktail bar. To celebrate the season, we also offer a number of festive menu enhancements. Contact the events team to learn more about enhancement options!
Décor and Staffing
As always, we take care of all the details. Our dramatic backdrop features 16 to 25-foot ceilings, reclaimed wood paneling, wine barrel cocktail tables, and vintage lighting. We are committed to creating the best experience possible for you and your guests; all staff members are highly-trained service industry professionals who work full time at our establishment.
Ask about adding a team building activity to your holiday party!
What we are doing to ensure a safe environment
- All tables will be at least 6 feet apart to maintain a safe distance between parties.
- Maximum party size at each table will be 10
- Temperature checks will be conducted for all guests and staff.
- Guests’ details will be collected for contact tracing.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided for guests and employees throughout.
- We have developed sanitation and safety procedures for thoroughly disinfecting tables and chairs.
- All staff will be wearing masks at all times.
- We are requiring any staff entering the building to complete a safety screening questionnaire before they are able to begin their shift each day.