Brooklyn Winery Social Events
We are conducting both in person and virtual tours of our venue. Contact us today to learn more about our event packages and availability.
Brooklyn Winery is not just a wonderful wedding venue
We are actively booking private events! We have several spaces available including our Parlor Room, Atrium and Harvest Room. Our experienced events team can help guide you on the best space for your event, decor, food and beverage options and much more. Contact us to start planning your event!
Types of Parties:
- Rehearsal Dinners
- Engagement Parties
- Bridal & Baby Showers
- Birthdays, Anniversaries, Graduations, & More
- Small Parties & Get Togethers
Food and Beverages
All catering is prepared in-house by our team of Chefs, who are committed to providing exceptional seasonal and locally sourced cuisine for you and your guests. We have several menu options which include a number of options which you may review and customize with our events team.
All of our event packages include an open bar of Brooklyn Winery wines and local craft beer. Premium hard liquor is also available as an enhancement.
Décor and Staffing
Brooklyn Winery offers an amazing ambience for your event. Wineries are inherently romantic, and our venue is no exception. Our space is very dramatic, with 16 and 25-foot ceilings, reclaimed wood paneling, repurposed midcentury décor, wine barrel cocktail tables, and vintage lighting. For your event, candles illuminate all dinner and cocktail tables and are displayed in ornate, clear antique glass that is true to the feel of our space.
Our packages include the space itself, all furniture and rentals, and our amazing staff inclusive of an event manager and access to our event planning team. We are committed to creating the best experience possible for you and your guests; all staff members are highly-trained service industry professionals.
What we are doing to ensure a safe environment
- All tables will be at least 6 feet apart to maintain a safe distance between parties.
- Maximum party size at each table will be 10
- Temperature checks will be conducted for all guests and staff.
- Guests’ details will be collected for contact tracing.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided for guests and employees throughout.
- We have developed sanitation and safety procedures for thoroughly disinfecting tables and chairs.
- All staff will be wearing masks at all times.
- We are requiring any staff entering the building to complete a safety screening questionnaire before they are able to begin their shift each day.