Brooklyn Winery Wine Bar
We are open for limited capacity indoor dining in accordance with current COVID-19 restrictions in New York City. We will also continue to offer carryout, wine to-go (orders placed on our online store), and food and wine delivery.
Please note: We are strongly encouraging reservations at this time. Due to limited capacity, reservation time is limited to 90 minutes.
We offer delivery and carryout through Grubhub/Seamless.
What we are doing to ensure a safe environment:
- All tables will be at least 6 feet apart to maintain a safe distance between parties.
- Maximum party size at each table will be 6.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided for guests and employees throughout.
- We have developed sanitation and safety procedures for thoroughly disinfecting tables and chairs between all seatings.
- All staff will be wearing masks and gloves at all times.
- Information will be collected by the host for contact tracing.
What we ask of all guests:
- Do not visit if you do not feel well. No one with a fever or symptoms of illness will be permitted in the building.
- If possible, enter your address when making a reservations for contact tracing purpose.
- Please maintain a safe distance from other guests and staff at all times.
- Please wear masks upon arrival. All guests entering the building to use the restroom must wear a mask while in the building.
- Please keep you mask nearby so that you can put it on, when a member of our staff approaches the table.