Corporate Event FAQs - Brooklyn Winery
The safety of our guests and employees is paramount, and we have worked diligently to ensure that our protocols adhere to CDC and NY Department of Health's recommendations and regulations. Currently, we are able to host events of up to 50 people for seated brunch or dinner service. Roaming cocktail hours and family-style dinner service are suspended at this time.
Please see the list below for more information on our safety protocols.
What we are doing to ensure a safe environment
- All events must be seated
- All tables will be at least 6 feet apart to maintain a safe distance between parties.
- Maximum party size at each table will be 10
- Temperature checks will be conducted for all guests and staff.
- Guests’ details will be collected for contact tracing.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided for guests and employees throughout.
- We have developed sanitation and safety procedures for thoroughly disinfecting tables and chairs.
- All staff will be wearing masks and gloves at all times.
- We are requiring any staff entering the building to complete a safety screening questionnaire before they are able to begin their shift each day.
Yes! We are actively booking events through early 2023. Contact us today to learn more about our event packages and availability, or to schedule a virtual or in person tour.
We are conducting both in person and virtual tours of our venue. Contact us today to learn more about our event packages and availability.
Hosting a band or DJ at the Brooklyn Winery is dependent on the event space and nature of your celebration. Our events team can help guide you toward DJs and bands that have worked with our venue in the past. For live bands, we recommend 5 to 6 pieces only for optimal use of the space.
Although we do not serve hard liquor in our main wine bar, we are fully capable of serving either liquor and/or mixed drinks at your event. Our premium liquor package includes top shelf vodka, gin, rum, scotch, bourbon, and whiskey.
We do allow for an iPod hook-up to play music during private events, dependant on the event space you are hosting in. Brooklyn Winery can also provide the music and has a variety of playlists specifically designed for our private parties; they work perfectly for ambient, background music!
Yes, of course! We only ask for no decorations that would include confetti and that nothing is hung from the walls. If you plan to bring in flower arrangements, please ensure that they are brought into the space in vases or vessels. For a list of our recommended florists, please visit our Preferred Partners page.
Management fees relate directly to the execution of an event. Any gratuity for event staff would be additional and at your discretion.
Yes! You're welcome to bring in a cake or other desserts to supplement the assorted mini bites included with your package. We will add the items to the spread.
Street parking is fairly easy, as we are located in a residential neighborhood. We recommend one of two lots within short walking distance from the Winery. There are also two MTP Parking Lots within walking distance located at:
568 Union Avenue [between Frost Street + Richardson Street]
544 Union Avenue [between Frost Street + Withers Street]