Host Corporate Events at Brooklyn Winery
Thank you for considering Brooklyn Winery as a venue for your upcoming corporate event!
We are thrilled to offer a new range of private virtual events with festive add-ons and interactive activities. Our virtual events are scalable to accommodate groups of 12 – 500 or more. Our team will work directly with your designated point-of-contact to arrange virtual wine event kit shipping and other logistics.
We are also able to host in-person events of up to 50 people through the end of the year. Our event packages have been adjusted to ensure proper distancing and sanitation measures but we are still offering our full range of menu items and Brooklyn Winery wines. Our experienced events team can help guide you on the best space for your event, decor, food and beverage options and much more. Contact us with your event details and a team member will get back to you right away.
If would like to inquire about a larger event for 2021 and beyond, please contact us with additional details.
Brooklyn Winery is a fully functioning commercial winery and premier event space. Our rustic, reclaimed wood furnishings combine with an industrial feel to provide an amazing ambience and backdrop for corporate events, team building activities, client entertaining, and more. All Brooklyn Winery events are turnkey and include the use of our custom tables, chairs, high top tables, bar stools, bars, china, glassware, flatware, linen napkins, printed menus, and small table top items to enhance your decor.
Wine Class Upgrades:
- Wine and Cheese Pairing: Explore the nuances of everyone’s favorite pairing while tasting a selection of Brooklyn Winery wines alongside delicious cheese.
- Seasonal Wine Tasting: Bright whites in summer, deep reds in winter. A Brooklyn Winery expert will guide guests through an interactive wine tasting, teaching about the winemaking process and helping guests discover the nuances of each flavor profile.
What we are doing to ensure a safe environment:
- All events must be seated
- All tables will be at least 6 feet apart to maintain a safe distance between parties.
- Maximum party size at each table will be 10
- Temperature checks will be conducted for all guests and staff.
- Guests’ details will be collected for contact tracing.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided for guests and employees throughout.
- We have developed sanitation and safety procedures for thoroughly disinfecting tables and chairs.
- All staff will be wearing masks and gloves at all times.
- We are requiring any staff entering the building to complete a safety screening questionnaire before they are able to begin their shift each day.