Current Job Openings
Brooklyn Winery is seeking a talented salesperson with 4+ years experience in the events industry to join its sales team and effectively maintain and grow event bookings. Brooklyn Winery hosts 100+ weddings per year and 150+ social and corporate events, and requires a personable and determined new manager to maximize available inventory, grow average event budget and proactively seek new target accounts. This Events Sales Manager will be responsible for:
- Working as part of the events sales team to meet monthly wedding booking goals
- Driving wedding inquiries
- Taking clients through the full sales process from appointment to post-booking, including but not limited to:
- Respond to inquiries and book appointments
- Walk-Through appointments
- Hitting goals will require booking 35-40 walk throughs per month, 90% of which will take place outside office business hours (evenings + weekends)
- Contract Close & Booking
- Follow-up and client maintenance until client is introduced to their event manager
- Driving corporate bookings through proactive outreach tactics and relationship building
- Meeting monthly sales goals and accurately tracking projections
- Updating and maintaining all sales collateral and website language in conjunction with the rest of the sales team
Please send your resume and cover letter to apply. Apply by sending your resume to [email protected]
Brooklyn Winery, an urban Winery in the heart of Williamsburg, seeks a part-time Office and Events Assistant to aid with daily administrative tasks relating to both our wine bar and event businesses. The candidate should be a self-starter with a strong attention to detail, a passion for organization, and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills. The ideal candidate for this part-time office position will have previous administrative experience; event planning experience is a plus.
- Answering multiple phone lines
- Physical and digital document organization and filing
- Data input for the Winery’s membership rewards program
- Support event team members with event form creation, organization, and upkeep
- Creation and execution of printed collateral for events and wine bar including menus, signage, etc.
- Input basic website updates (via WordPress and Squarespace) when needed
- Collecting photography from weddings photographers and organize in Dropbox
- Assist with any other administrative needs that arise on the day-to-day
- Undergraduate Degree
- 1 - 2 years applicable experience
- Flexible schedule
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, Google Drive, WordPress, Squarespace, Dropbox
- Working knowledge of InDesign
Please send your resume and cover letter to apply. Apply by sending your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Brooklyn Winery is seeking freelance event cooks! We are an urban winery, small plates restaurant, and incredibly busy event venue! Brooklyn Winery books over 200 events per year and we rely on a core team of freelance chefs to work alongside our small full-time staff. We specialize in upscale New American cuisine served family style, as well as cocktail parties and stationary buffet-style events. Learn all aspects of our on-site event kitchen! Most shifts include prep and service. Competitive salary dependent on experience. Weekend availability preferred. This position is based out of our Williamsburg location.
Must have the following:
- At least one year experience in an NYC restaurant or catering business
- Strong knife skills a must (This includes owning your own knives)
- Attention to detail and ability to follow recipes
- Flawless track record with attendance
- Strong team-working skills
- Positive attitude
- Food handler's safety certified a plus
- Neat, quick and efficient worker
Please paste your resume in the body of your email response. Apply by sending your resume to [email protected]
Brooklyn Winery, an urban winery in the heart of Williamsburg, is currently hiring for a multi tiered position- the ideal candidate will have a solid service background, experience working large events, and a comprehensive knowledge of wine and the winemaking process.
We are looking for someone who is positive, detail-oriented, has an engaging personality and is enthusiastic about wine. Seeking someone to join our team immediately.
Please send your resume and cover letter to apply. Apply by sending your resume to [email protected].