Current Job Openings
Event Sales Manager
Brooklyn Winery is seeking a talented salesperson with 2+ years experience in event sales to join its sales team and effectively maintain and grow bookings. This position requires an experienced, personable, knowledgeable, and driven manager to maximize available inventory in a unique space, prospect for new clients and engage in effective long term client management in order to foster a high level of repeat business. The Event Sales Manager will be responsible for:
- Working as part of the sales team to meet monthly booking goals
- Developing strategy to effectively prospect for new business
- Achieving weekly and monthly meeting quotas
- Taking clients through the full sales process from identification, qualification, and proposal development to post-booking, including but not limited to:
- Responding to inquiries and booking appointments
- Building client relationships
- Conducting on-site walk-through appointments
- Contract negotiations, closing & booking
- Continuous client management and BEO detailing leading up to the event.
- Meeting monthly sales goals and accurately tracking projections
- Updating, implementing and maintaining all sales collateral and website language in conjunction with the rest of the sales team
- Coordinate with other members of the sales team to implement and generate ongoing and seasonal marketing strategies to support event sales
The candidate should be extremely personable, have a strong knowledge of the local corporate event market, including an existing rolodex, be well organized and a self-starter. Flexible availability, as noted above, is required to accommodate client needs. Hotel sales experience will also be considered.
Please apply by sending your resumé and cover letter to [email protected]
Brooklyn Winery is seeking freelance event cooks! We are an urban winery, small plates restaurant, and incredibly busy event venue! Brooklyn Winery books over 200 events per year and we rely on a core team of freelance chefs to work alongside our small full-time staff. We specialize in upscale New American cuisine served family style, as well as cocktail parties and stationary buffet-style events. Learn all aspects of our on-site event kitchen! Most shifts include prep and service. Competitive salary dependent on experience. Weekend availability preferred. This position is based out of our Williamsburg location.
Must have the following:
- At least one year experience in an NYC restaurant or catering business
- Strong knife skills a must (This includes owning your own knives)
- Attention to detail and ability to follow recipes
- Flawless track record with attendance
- Strong team-working skills
- Positive attitude
- Food handler's safety certified a plus
- Neat, quick and efficient worker
Please paste your resume in the body of your email response. Apply by sending your resume to [email protected]
Brooklyn Winery, an urban winery in the heart of Williamsburg, is currently hiring for a multi tiered position- the ideal candidate will have a solid service background, experience working large events, and a comprehensive knowledge of wine and the winemaking process.
We are looking for someone who is positive, detail-oriented, has an engaging personality and is enthusiastic about wine. Seeking someone to join our team immediately.
Please send your resume and cover letter to apply. Apply by sending your resume to [email protected].