Private Virtual Wine Tastings
Enjoy a private virtual wine tasting with Brooklyn Winery
Looking for new ways to connect with your friends, family, clients, or work teams? Want to learn a thing or two about wine, the winemaking process, how to taste, or what foods to pair with wines? Brooklyn Winery is bringing the private wine tasting experience to you with our virtual wine tasting sessions. A member of our winery team will guide your group through the private tasting. You bring your friends or colleagues and questions about wine and we’ll provide the rest!
Private Virtual Tasting Details:
- There is a minimum of twelve (12) participants (bundles purchased) to schedule private tastings. Large groups and teams can also be accommodated.
- Private virtual wine tastings are hosted by a member of our winery team.
- Tastings must be booked two weeks in advance to allow adequate time for shipping.
- Tastings are 60-90 minutes long and include three bottles of wine shipped directly to each participant (see below for options and pricing), a brief guide to the tasting and descriptions of the wines, cheese and snack pairing recommendations, and a place to take notes as you taste.
- Our team will provide coordination by working directly with one point of contact from your group. They will need to gather and submit all shipping information* to us and remit payment in full.
Contact Us to schedule your private tasting today!
For groups of less than six (6), please visit our Meet the Maker Virtual Wine Tasting Series page.
Private Virtual Tasting Bundle Options and Pricing:
Seasonal Tasting: $99/person
Wines: Unoaked Chardonnay, Dry Rosé, Cuvée Noir (red blend)
Light, crisp, refreshing, and food-friendly, these featured wines are sure to please with moderate acidity and a lighter palate. Perfect for any weather and any occassion!
Best Served Chilled White Wine Tasting: $109/person
Wines: Riesling, Unoaked Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc
These crisp, light, moderate acidity wines are easy drinking but still complex. Some of our favorites for sipping on their own or pairing with light foods and snacks.
Many Shades of Red (Wine) Tasting: $119/person
Wines: Cabernet Franc, Zinfandel, Malbec
These red wines offer a broad range – food friendly, fruity, and slightly spicy. These three beauties are both easy drinking on their own and pair well with foods. Each is full of vibrant fruit and solid tannic structure.
Flight of Fancy Reserve Tasting: $149/person
Wines: Blanc de Blancs, Reserve Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon
Looking for something a little more special? This reserve flight includes some of our favorites. The nuances of the Blanc de Blancs will wake up your palate. Our Reserve Merlot represents a standout year in New York’s Northfork growing region. And the bold, opulent Sonoma Cabernet Sauvignon will ‘bring it home’ in the smoothest, classiest way possible.
Contact us to schedule your private tasting today!
*We are currently able to ship to the following states: CA, CO, FL, GA, IL, MD, MA, MI, MN, MO, NV, NJ, NY, NC, OR, VA, DC.