Virtual Wine Tastings by Brooklyn Winery
Interactive Public and Private Virtual Wine Tastings
Sometimes life gets in the way and keeps you from visiting your favorite wineries. Or maybe hosting client or team events looks a little bit different. At Brooklyn Winery, we believe in staying connected and continuing to enjoy the the things and activities you love. One of which for us is, of course, wine tastings.
We’re bringing the tasting room to you! Enjoy an interactive, live virtual wine tasting from the comfort of your own home. There’s something for everyone. Our Meet the Makers Virtual Tasting Series is open to everyone and perfect for those looking for a structured tasting experience. While our Private Virtual Wine Tasting is ideal for client entertaining or work team events, birthdays and other celebrations, or those virtual happy hours we’ve all been enjoying.
- Pre-purchase of the current tasting 4-pack is encouraged but not required (we prefer to taste along!).
- Tastings will be held via Brooklyn Winery Facebook Live at scheduled times.
- Interactive experience where you can ask your questions live in the comments and get answers during the event.
- Videos will be stored on our Facebook page for viewing again or at your own leisure.
Learn more about our live public virtual wine tastings.
- There is a minimum of six (6) participants (bundles purchased) to schedule private virtual tastings. Large groups and teams can also be accommodated.
- Tastings must be booked two weeks in advance to allow adequate time for shipping.
- Private virtual wine tastings are hosted by a member of our winery team.
- Tastings are 60-90 minutes long and include three bottles of wine (see below for options and pricing), a brief guide to the tasting and descriptions of the wines, cheese and snack pairing recommendations, and a place to take notes as you taste.
Learn more about our private virtual wine tastings.