Brooklyn Winery Tours, Tastings, and Classes
Join us for a winery tour and learn all about urban winemaking – from how we source our grapes to blending and bottling. Our knowledgeable tour guides will walk you through the entire process. Each tour includes a tasting of six Brooklyn Winery wines. Or join us for one of our themed tastings or classes – new dates are added on a rolling basis!
Winery Tour & Tasting
Go behind the scenes at Brooklyn Winery! During this 90-minute Tour and Tasting, you’ll learn all about the winemaking process and enjoy a guided tasting of six wines.
- Tasting will be about 90 minutes in length.
- This is a ticketed public event limited to 16 people.
- All wines are available for purchase following the tasting!
- Please note that a credit card is required to secure the reservation, but will not be charged at booking. The ticket fee will be collected on-site at the conclusion of the tasting.
Groups of up to 6 people may book online on a first come, first serve basis.
All tours and classes will begin and take place at Brooklyn Winery, 213 N 8th Street, Brooklyn, NY 11211.
Your safety is of utmost importance to us. In order to ensure a safe environment:
- Hand sanitizer will be provided for guests and employees throughout.
- We have developed sanitation and safety procedures for thoroughly disinfecting all surfaces.
- We will remain in compliance with current local regulations and requirements regarding COVID-19.