Brooklyn Winery Tours, Tastings, and Classes
Join us for a winery tour and learn all about urban winemaking – from how we source our grapes to blending and bottling. Our knowledgeable tour guides will walk you through the entire process. Each tour includes a tasting of seven Brooklyn Winery wines. Or join us for one of our themed tastings or classes, like wine and cheese – new dates are added on a rolling basis!
Available Tours and Classes
- Due to the nature of our private events schedule, our tours, tastings, and classes vary throughout the year. If we have open dates available, they will be listed via our online store:
- Visit store.bkwinery.com, and look for the navigation menu (on your left, or at the top if using a mobile device)
- If we have tours or classes scheduled, you will see a link for Event Tickets
- Nothing scheduled at the moment? We’ll add more soon! In the meantime, visit us at the wine bar!
Winery Tour Details
- Tour dates will be added on a rolling basis. Check back for new dates.
- $35 per person and includes winery tour and wine tasting
- Tours must be booked 24 hours in advance
- Limited to 10 participants per tour
Groups of up to 10 people may book online on a first come, first serve basis.
All tours and classes will begin and take place at Brooklyn Winery, 213 N 8th Street, Brooklyn, NY 11211.
Your safety is of utmost importance to us. In order to ensure a safe environment:
- Hand sanitizer will be provided for guests and employees throughout.
- We have developed sanitation and safety procedures for thoroughly disinfecting all surfaces.
- We will remain in compliance with current local regulations and requirements regarding COVID-19.