Winery Tours & Tastings at Brooklyn Winery | Williamsburg, Brooklyn
Brooklyn Winery Tour & Tasting
Join us for a winery tour and learn all about urban winemaking – from how we source our grapes to blending and bottling. Our knowledgeable tour guides will walk you through the entire process. Each tour includes a tasting of seven Brooklyn Winery wines.
Available Tour Dates
- Check back soon for new dates – in the meantime, visit us at the wine bar!
- Tour dates will be added on a rolling basis. Check back for new dates.
- $35 per person and includes winery tour and wine tasting
- Tours must be booked 24 hours in advance
- Limited to 10 participants per tour
Groups of up to 10 people may book online on a first come, first serve basis.
COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS: Your safety is of utmost importance to us. Hand sanitizer will be provided for guests and employees throughout. We have developed sanitation and safety procedures for thoroughly disinfecting tables and chairs, and will remain in alignment with current local regulations and requirements regarding COVID-19.
All tours will begin and take place at Brooklyn Winery, 213 N 8th Street, Brooklyn, NY 11211.
In compliance with the citywide vaccination requirement for indoor activities, proof of vaccination is required to attend Tours & Tastings. Proof of Vaccination can be a physical card, picture of a card, or an Excelsior pass.
Masks are recommended for guests when they are moving throughout the space.
Your safety is of utmost importance to us. In order to ensure a safe environment:
- Hand sanitizer will be provided for guests and employees throughout.
- We have developed sanitation and safety procedures for thoroughly disinfecting all surfaces.
- We will remain in compliance with current local regulations and requirements regarding COVID-19.